13 January 2011

A plea for help and advice - Aldridge Parish Church Planning Application

There has been little to no coverage in the press this time but Aldridge Parish Church have now submitted new plans to Walsall Council regarding the demolition of the old church rooms, building of new church rooms and interestingly, the demolition of the existing rectory and plans for the erection of new 'dwellings'.

I'm not very good at making head and tail of these sort of things and so am making a plea, is there someone out there who can guide this idiot through the application? I have no argument with the Church finally getting their new rooms, it's the other parts of the application that bother me and I would appreciate a little input before I make a complete fool of myself. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment